Humour page :-)
There follows a number of items of humour. Some are derived from usenet, some from what crosses my desk at work.
- Windows 98 source code.
- If operating systems were airlines.
- If operating systems were chickens.
- Letters to the council.
- COmmon Business Oriented goldiLocks.
- Some industry standard acronyms.
- Extract from from 'English Today', describing "Euro English".
- Reinstalling Windows.
- Quotes from British polititians of the last Tory Government.
- the 12 commandments of flaming on usenet.
- Late breaking story of the great UNIX hoax.
- Real US Air Force maintenance manifests.
Mick's bar and grill