The Book Review page.
This page is essentially to allow me, who cannot write, a chance to expound on those who can.
The list below, while short, will hopefully grow. I intend to write a short review of each Science Fiction book that I read as I complete it, and publish them here.
The intention is to build a resource for those with similar interests to me.
If for some obscure, insane reason you don't agree with me... I will be happy to publish your reviews here to provide a balanced view.
This will not work without your input. Please feedback any comments you have on this site, and these reviews.
- The Middle Kingdom by David Wingrove
- Illegal Alien by Robert J Sawyer
- Making History by Stephen Fry
- Time enough for love by Robert A Heinlein
- Infinitys shore by David Brin
- Excession by Iain M. Banks
- The Broken Wheel by David Wingrove
- Mindstar Rising by Peter F Hamilton.
- Memory by Lois McMaster Bujold.
- Society of the Mind by Eric L. Harry.
- Once a hero by Elizabeth Moon.
- Hogfather by Terry Pratchet.
- More than Honor by David Weber
- Cetaganda by Lois McMaster Bujold.
- Barrayar by Lois McMaster Bujold.
- Wizard and Glass by Stephen King.
- The Ophiuchi Hotline by John Varley.
- Oracle by Ian Watson.
- The Ganymede Club by Charles Sheffield.
For those who want to experience my poor attempts at prose, try looking at my Motorcycle stories.